Thursday, March 19, 2009

Letterboxing adventure

Mom does letterboxing so I get to go out into the woods with her and search for hidden treasurers.

On this trip she put all her supplies into my pack. I've wore the pack many times before but never with much weight in it. This should tucker me out for sure.

It was a great adventure and after the work was done we played for a bit. What's that I smell...



It's a mini man made waterfall.


I had a great time playing in the stream which was full of sticks.
Here's a link to a video my Mom took in the morning. As you can see I'm really excited about the day ahead.
Link to Video:

2 comments:

naturalmystic said...

We letterbox too!!!! Nesta said that he'd carry the notebook and stamper. Great Pictures!

Jarna said...

Isn't it so much fun. I just started making my own stamps. Soon I will attempt a Shiloh stamp I think :)